For this Assignment, use will practice steps in Evidence-Based Practice.
1) You will think of a practice problem.
2) You then conduct a literature review on available research.
3) You will evaluate the evidence to determine which intervention to use.
4) You will consider client values and your clinical expertise.
5) You will think about what you hope the client gains from this intervention (i.e., decreased depression, increased quality of life, decreased PTSD symptoms) and consider how you might measure this change.
· Choose a population of interest to you.
· Choose a presenting problem (homelessness) related to the population of interest.
· Conduct a literature review focused on the presenting problem within the population of interest.
By Day 7
Submit an 8- to 10-page scholarly paper supported with a minimum of six peer-reviewed articles as references. In the paper, you should:
· Briefly describe the population and presenting problem you are focusing on for this assignment.
· Provide a review of the articles you reviewed from this project and explain what you learned from conducting this research.
· Briefly describe at least 2 evidence-based interventions currently used for your chosen population when addressing this particular problem. Provide supporting references when explaining the evidence behind the interventions.
· Explain which of these interventions you might choose to use and why.
· Consider client values and your clinical expertise and how those might affect your decision of which intervention to use.
· Describe how you might apply the specific skills and techniques of the chosen intervention.
· Briefly explain how you could measure the outcomes of this intervention.
· Explain any cultural considerations that you need to take into account when working with this population or the particular presenting problem.
· Discuss how the Code of Ethics applies when working with this particular presenting problem and population.
· Explain how you would apply a trauma-informed lens when working with this population.
Support your Final Project with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.
The Final Project will be evaluated according to the Final Project Rubric, located below and in the Course Information area.
For this Assignment, use will practice steps in Evidence-Based Practice. 1) You will think of a practice problem. 2) You then conduct a literature review on available research. 3) You will evaluate the evidence to determine which intervention to use. 4) You will consider client values and your clinical expertise. 5) You will think about what you hope the client gains from this intervention (i.e., decreased depression, increased quality of life, decreased PTSD symptoms) and consider how you might measure this change.
Children and Families. (n.d.). Retrieved August 3, 2019, from https://endhomelessness.org/homelessness-in-america/who-experiences-homelessness/children-and-families/
Children and Youth Experiencing Homelessness. (n.d.). Retrieved August 3, 2019, from https://www.childtrends.org/indicators/homeless-children-and-youth
Pergamit, M., Gelatt, J., & Runes, C. (2016, November). Implementing Family Interventions for Youth Experiencing or at Risk of Homelessness. Retrieved from https://www.urban.org/sites/default/files/implementing-family-interventions-for-youth-experiencing-or-at-risk-of-homelessness.pdf
Wiskind, R. (2018, May 07). Play Therapy and Youth Experiencing Homelessness. Retrieved from https://cswr.columbia.edu/article/play-therapy-and-youth-experiencing-homelessness/
National Association of Social Workers (2017) National Association of Social Workers: Retrieved from https://www.socialworkers.org/About/Ethics/Code-of-Ethics/Code-of-Ethics-English
Trauma. (2019, March 29). Retrieved from https://www.samhsa.gov/homelessness-programs-resources/hpr-resources/trauma
Resler, M. (2017). FACING THE FACTS | Trauma-Informed Practices in Homeless Intervention Services. Retrieved August 3, 2019, from http://www.fact.virginia.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/FACT-ISSUE-BRIEF-TRAUMA-INFORMED-Homeless-Intervention-FINAL.pdf
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more