Supply Chain Management
250 words minimum
Topic- Labor Management
Please choose sub topic
Minimum of 250 words
The forum for this week addresses the third learning objective: Produce an original opinion based on assigned literature.
Many of the pieces we have read during weeks 1-5 have social, cultural and political underpinnings and influences. Select one author or one piece of literature we have read thus far and discuss how your own personal experiences, assumptions and predispositions impacted how you read the piece.
• Auhtor: Virginia Wolfe
African American History
350 words minimum
Remember that this is a formal essay and you need an introduction, body, and conclusion.
Pick one historical figure or group listed below- each of these people or groups are connected to African American Military History from 1860 to1865.
Tell the class the history of this person(s) or units as it relates to African American Military History and remember to cite where you found your information. Also read two of your peers Soldier discussions and comment on the units or people they chose in comparison to the ones your wrote about.
Pick one from the list below of African American Military regiments or figures.
• First Sergeant Powhatan Beaty of Richmond, VA at the Battle of Chapin’s Farm in 1864
• 13th U.S.C.T at the Chapin’s Farm Battle in 1864
• USCT 5th Regiment at the Battle of Saltville in 1864
• April 12, 1864 in Fort Pillow, Tennessee
• 8th U.S.C.T., from Philadelphia and the Appomattox Campaign
• 7th U.S.C.T. regiment, recruited in Maryland and the Appomattox Campaign
• 29th USCT
• Colonel Ulysses Doubleday’s brigade
• 41st U.S.C.T
• 45th U.S.C.T
• Colonel William W. Woodward’s brigade
• 127th U.S.C.T
• Major General Edward Ord’s Union Army of the James
• Majors James W. Pegram and Thomas P. Turner forming a troop of colored soldiers
• “Negro Brigade” of Confederate States Colored Troops
• 73rd U.S.C.T
• 1st Louisiana Native Guard after the siege on Port Hudson on May 27, 1863
• CAPTAIN LOUIS A. SNAER, Co. B., 73rd U.S.C.T
• 6th U.S.C.T and the combat they encountered at Chapin’s Farm Battle in 1864
• Charles Tyler Trowbridge and how is he tied to the 33rd USCT
• Cincinnati Black Brigade
• 35th U.S.C.T
• the Third U. S. Colored Cavalry and the march on Vicksburg
• Battle of Fort Blakely and the 11 regiments of Colored Troops who participated in this battle
• Robert Small
• 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry Regiment’s assault on Fort Wagner
• Eighth United States Colored Troops (U.S.C.T.). and the Battle of Olustee, 1864
• 1st and 2nd South Carolina Volunteers. 1863
• the Corps d”Afrique regiments out of Louisiana
• Cathay Williams or a.k.a. William Cathay, a soldier of the 8th Indiana Volunteer Infantry Regiment
• FIRST Kansas Colored Infantry, the battles at Honey Springs and US Senator James Lane
• Camp William Penn and explain how this place help make African American soldiers a permanent combat group in the US military
• Andersonville POW Prison camp and tell the class the conditions that African American soldiers faced when imprisoned there
• Levi Miller, a CSCT Confederate soldier of Virginia
250 words minimum
Week 6 Forum: Introduction to Paper
Thesis statement attached below
In this forum, we will focus on getting the reader into your paper. Here are the things to do in this forum.
In your responses to 2 peers, provide constructive feedback on the effectiveness of their introductions on getting the reader engaged right away in the topic
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more