· An appropriate topic (it must allow people to possess different opinions on the topic, though they might share a point of agreement. Non-arguable topics based on personal taste or preference, or they cannot be resolved with reasons appropriate for an academic context.)
· A clear position. In academic writing, the stance is usually laid out in a thesis, though not always
· A set of reasons stating why your position is valid
· Evidence used to support the reasons. The evidence should be appropriate for the audience and context
Assignment : Pick your favorite feature length film and analyze the following elements:
(have a running time of more than 50 minutes to be eligible for an Academy Award)
USE “THE GOD FATHER 1972” FOR THIS ESSAY
· How does the film meet the tropes (or stereotypes) of the genre? Or, how do does it not use the tropes/what is different?
· Camera Angles (Low angle – Camera looking up at subject, High angle – Looking down at subject)
· Lighting (Direction, Quality, low key lighting, high key lighting)
· Pick specific scenes to prove your position (you must include what time the scene appears on screen or an estimate).
Using your notes from class and your textbook write a FORMAL argument supporting your position.
7 Paragraph minimum, 5-6 pages (points will be deducted if too short). Double space, MLA format, Works Cited page (if you use an outside source)
Remember to use the proper MLA header (name, class, etc.). This is FORMAL: no I, We, Me, You, Us, or contractions.
You will also be graded on punctuation and formatting.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more