You are the Managing Director of a U.S.-multinational corporation for a new product or service launch that will commence next week. Over the past six weeks, you have collected data and research to support the successful launch of your product or service into one foreign market outside of the United States. Assume that your launch will include the opening of one foreign office with staffing, marketing, and financial needs. Remember to utilize the information you have gathered from your global partner.
Utilize the following parameters to compose your final paper and utilize your executive summary from this week’s discussion forum. (For this final paper, the executive summary should be in writing.) You may review Writing an Executive Summary (Links to an external site.) from the Writing Center to assist you in your final paper.
For this assignment, you are required to upload your work to your ePortfolio in addition to Waypoint. Learn more about Folio, the University of Arizona Global Campus’s ePortfolio tool, by viewing the Folio Quick Start Guide (Links to an external site.) .
Submit your file to Waypoint using the button below. Then paste the link to your Folio page as a comment in Waypoint so your instructor can access your ePortfolio.
For this paper, you must
· Create a company that is expanding internationally. For your company
· Provide an executive summary.
· Provide a company overview.
· Describe the product/service.
· State the host country.
· Create an overview of the host country environment utilizing at least two business process analyses, such as a PESTLE, SOAR, SWOT, etcetera.
· Create an overall business strategy for the new venture (all other strategies should align to this strategy).
· Create a marketing strategy for the new venture, including the use of social media.
· Create a financial strategy for the new venture, including the concept of foreign money fluctuations and exchanges.
· Create human resource strategies for the new venture, including a recruitment and selection plan (think about the use of parent-country nationals [PCNs], third-country nationals [TCNs], and host-country nationals [HCNs] in this decision).
· Apply a corporate social responsibility action for the new venture that is specific to the selected host country.
· Utilize visuals in the paper, including charts, graphs, or tables to enhance plan elements.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more