Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Read carefully Grading Rubric below for specific criteria: 0-5 Marks
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 7th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
Weight: 05 Marks
This assignment is an individual assignment.
Start-up Business Plan
Imagine you started a new business as an entrepreneur in Saudi Arabia.
Please, think and share information on the following items:
a. Your Business Name, Address, E‐Mail
b. Form of ownership: What is the legal structure? Sole proprietor, Partnership, Corporation…..
C. Investment capital
A. Scope and type of business
What business will you be in? What will you do? What market segment will you choose?
• Business idea: what is your big idea? Is it a product or a service? What makes your idea different?
• Mission Statement
• Company’s short-term and long-term goals and objectives.
• Target market and demographics: Who will your customers be? Where do they live? What is your target market passionate about?
B. Business Philosophy
What is important to you in your business?
• Describe your Industry: Is it a growth industry? What long term or short-term changes do you foresee in the industry? How will your company take advantage of it?
• Describe your most important company strengths and core competencies: What factors will make the company succeed? What do you think your major competitive strengths will be? What background experience, skills, and strengths do you personally bring to this new venture?
• Risk Assessment: Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your business using SWOT.
• Scale of the business and its growth anticipation: what is the growth rate per year for five years? What do your 5-year financials look like? What is your path to profitability?
•Who is your competition and how do you beat them?
• Start-up costs: what costs do you expect to make the business run for the next five years?
a. Describe in detail your products or services (Technical specifications).
b. Size of business: how many employees? How many offices and retail facilities?
c. What factors will give you competitive advantages or disadvantages? Examples, include level of quality or unique or proprietary features.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more