Feedback loops are an important tool in making sure your product or service meets or exceeds the business and customer expectations. Your business model should include strategies explaining how you will seek and implement feedback from different sources, with a focus on establishing constructive feedback loops that will help improve your product or service and enhance customer retention.
In your initial post, address the following:
· Who will you ask for feedback from within the company?
· How do you plan to seek and address feedback and concerns from these sources within the company?
· Describe strategies you plan to use for seeking and addressing feedback from customers.
· Outline the internal communication channels you will use to address feedback from internal and external customers.
In your response to two peers, address the following:
· What are some similarities and differences between your strategies both internally and externally?
· Do you have any suggestions or recommendations for improving their feedback loops?
To complete this assignment, review the Discussion Rubric .
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more