PART ONE- needs to have at least 3 pages at least 2 references APA format
Now that you have identified the data sets, discussed the electronic health record (EHR) and computerized physician order entry (CPOE), and identified patient demographic information data elements that are necessary for the new system, you will begin your needs analysis in preparation for selecting the vendor for the EHR.
• Identify the appropriate department heads that need to be part of the EHR implementation committee.
• The computers in the facility are outdated. Identify what will need to be done to prepare for the EHR implementation.
PART TWO- needs to have at least 3 pages at with 2 references APA format.
• Choose 3 departments in your facility, and describe the specific needs that they have requested that will help enhance their work after implementation of the electronic health record (EHR).
• Discuss what training will need to be done prior to implementation.
• What type of vendor support and vendor maintenance will you need after implementation? How long will this be needed?
• Write 5 questions that your facility can ask about the product the vendor will present to you as you start your vendor interviews and selection process.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more