In the Unit 5 studies, you completed the following:
· Selected and viewed a movie that illustrates an important effect of memory, such as Memento, 50 First Dates, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Notebook or Total Recall.
· Located at least three scholarly or peer-reviewed sources that addressed the problem in memory and helped you better understand the causes and consequences of the memory issue portrayed in the movie. You then thought about the accuracy with which the character is portrayed as an individual who has the memory condition.
· Researched the differences among semantic, episodic, and procedural memory.
Based on watching the movie and your research, complete the following:
· Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current edition APA style and format.
· Number of resources: At least three citations.
· Length of paper: 5–6 double-spaced pages, not including a title page and a references page. The reference page should include all sources and the references of the original media pieces.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 points.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more