Data Analysis & Conclusions
Set up the information from Table 2 onto a graph. You can either:
· create a graph in Word/Excel
· graph using this site: https://nces.ed.gov/nceskids/createAgraph/.
· draw one by hand (see next page for graph paper).
· Approximately, how many minutes did it take your heart to return to its normal rate?
· Approximately, how many minutes did it take the other students’ hearts to return to their normal rate?
· How did your data compare to other students in the course?
· What might contribute to the differences in resting heart rate and the time it takes to return to resting heat rate between individuals?
· What else, besides exercise, might speed up your heart rate? Give two examples.
· Why does your heart rate increase when you exercise? Be specific (hint: think about what needs to be transported to your muscle cells while they are being used).
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more