PAD INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Policy Position PowerPoint Presentation
Select one of the following topics for this assignment:
· What are globalization’s effects on wages and inequality, on social safety nets, on production, and on innovation?
· How does globalization affect relations between developed countries and developing countries?
· How does globalization affect democracy?
Be sure that your selected topic has a clear division of opinion and is arguable with facts and inductive reasoning. Use the Internet or Strayer databases to conduct research on your topic. Look for informative resources, as well as statistical ones.
The purpose of a policy position presentation is to generate support for an issue. It describes a position on an issue and the rationale for that position. In writing about this issue, you must examine your opinion of the issue critically. Prior to creating your policy position presentation, define and limit your issue carefully. Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research your issue thoroughly. Consider feasibility, cost-effectiveness, and political or social climate when evaluating possible solutions and courses of action.
Include the following sections in your policy position presentation:
· Introduction (identification of the issue and statement of the position).
· Body (supporting research and presentation of both sides of the issue).
· Conclusion (summarizes the main issue and suggests policy actions or alternatives).
Create a 7–10 slide presentation in which you do the following:
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more