Cultural Perspectives Draft
The goal of this assignment is to integrate cultural nuances, expectations, and perspectives into a draft of your final paper. You will present a current diversity-related situation or dilemma; compare and contrast the cultures involved in the situation; and provide a historical perspective and analyze the contributing factors to the current state of the situation. You will then interpret the effects of the situation on the cultures involved, provide evidence in favor of and opposed to each side of the situation. Finally, you will assess your beliefs and perspectives regarding the situation or dilemma and identify strategies for building inclusion by synthesizing the varying perspectives.
This assignment will build upon your accumulated learning from the course and your written assignments from Weeks 3 and 4. Based on your identified situation or cultural dilemma (from your Week 4 written assignment), determine a personal position regarding the topic. Then write a 2800-3500 word paper that:
· Identifies and presents your own attitudes, beliefs, cultural norms, stereotypes, or biases that you may have, or had in the past, regarding the topic.
· Presents at least one argument supporting the perspective of each cultural group involved with the topic.
· Considers how the situation or dilemma may be addressed moving forward with a mutually beneficial outcome.
This written assignment will include:
· An identified diversity situation or cultural dilemma prevalent in today’s society that involves more than one cultural group. (Week 3 written assignment)
· A comparison of the different cultural groups involved. (Week 4 written assignment)
· Personal position regarding the topic. (Week 5 written assignment)
This written assignment should be double-spaced, and include a title page and references page. Additionally, utilize 5 to 7 resources, including resources provided throughout the course, to support your arguments. Make sure to gather evidence and present persuasive, well-reasoned arguments regarding your topic, and consider all perspectives and opinions.
This Week 5 paper should include all the requirements of the Weeks 3 and 4 papers and also:
· Identify and present your own attitudes, beliefs, cultural norms, stereotypes, or biases that you may have, or had in the past, regarding the topic.
· Present at least one argument supporting the perspective of each cultural group involved with the topic.
· Consider how the situation or dilemma may be addressed moving forward with a mutually beneficial outcome.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more