During this course we will review the key concepts to successfully develop a marketing plan. You will apply these concepts to a program, product or service of a company of your choosing. (See acceptable company list). You will use the same company and product and service for all milestone papers. Once your professor has approved your product/service and company, describe the following in paragraph form:
· Provide an overall summary of the company and the product/service offerings.
· What is the product or service you will redefine or introduce as new?
· Why is it a good time for the company to explore this opportunity now?
· What are the short term and long-term goals?
· Does this product or service support the company Mission, Vision and Core Values. (Yes/No and why? Be sure to include the company mission and vision statements in your response).
· What are the risks/benefits of introducing this product/service?
Your initial response to the discussion question should be 250-300 words. You must have at least one course (our text) and one non-course scholarly/peer reviewed source in your initial posting. Sources require in-text citations and must be incorporated into the body of the post in addition to a full APA citation at the end of the post.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more