In this course, you will compose a type of research paper called a literature review. The purpose of a literature review is to pursue the answer to a research question using established research by other social scientists. Over the next six weeks, you have the following deliverables that will help you complete the final research paper.
Unit 1: Select a research topic:
· Write a short sentence that expresses why you are interested in that topic.
· Be sure to include your name in your document.
· Your instructor will approve your topic(s) before you move forward with the next step.
Unit 2: Develop a research question:
· Make sure your questions are answerable. Questions that begin with the word why may be harder to answer than questions that begin with who, what, when, where, and how.
· Consider that you only have about three weeks to conduct your review. Try to ask a question that is narrow enough for you to actually answer in those three weeks.
· What is the connection between diet and Asperger’s syndrome?
· Are people who are intrinsically motivated more successful than extrinsically motivated people?
· What are the global standards for ethics in operant conditioning studies?
Unit 3: Bibliography:
· Make sure to include a minimum of six print-based sources. For example, magazines or journals that have an online and print presence. You may also use digital books such as eBooks that are available through Deets Library.
· Use established sources for your research.
· Good sites include peer-reviewed journals (Psychology Today, Journal of Abnormal Psychology), scientific magazines and newspapers (Scientific American, The New York Times), and books.
· Be wary of: Wikipedia; sites that end in .com or .net; papers posted to the Internet (these may be graduate theses and are not peer reviewed); and personal sites.
Unit 4: Research Outline:
· An introduction
· Introduce the research question
· Identify the main researchers of note in this field
· A well-organized body
· Organize and discuss the main findings of the literature you reviewed. All of this discussion should be directly relevant to answering the research question.
· Identify methodologies, theories, and controversies surrounding the research, but keep them organized so the reader is not confused.
· A conclusion that attempts to answer the research question by
· Posing a theory based on the research
· Evaluating the research reviewed and expressing your ideas about the future research about the topic or question.
Unit 5: Research draft paper:
Unit 6: Research final paper / presentation:
· Review the first draft of the research paper that you wrote in Assignment 5 (Research Draft).
· Incorporate instructor feedback and review your outline to make final revisions to your paper.
· Review this unit’s required readings in Chapter 12.
· Using your Southwestern College Zoom Pro account along with the presentation software of your choice, develop a video presentation on the topic of stress awareness and coping strategies that would be appropriate for sharing with coworkers in a professional environment.
· Your presentation should include of eight (8) to ten (10) slides (whether PowerPoint, Prezi, KeyNote, etc.)
· Include the context of the work situation, such as military, production line, service industry, educational setting, etc., and some of the primary stressors that workers experience.
· Use strategies from the text and one other outside source to help coworkers identify, address and/or prevent stress and promote coping.
Unit # Project Details 1 Select a research topic 2 Develop your research question 3 Bibilography 4 Research outline 5 Draft paper 6 Finalize paper/presentation
Unit # Project Details
1Select a research topic
2Develop your research question
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more