Save this document to your desktop as a Word document.
· Open the document from your desktop and review the assignment instructions and grading rubric.
· Create a separate Word document for your paper.
· Return to Blackboard and your paper to the submission link in Module 4.
This assignment will allow you to create a review of literature summary following the guidelines in Gray, Grove, & Sutherland (2017) Chapter 7 (pay attention to the Writing of the Review section) & 18. You will share your findings using an APA formatted paper.
Instructions for Completing Your Assignment
· Step one: Complete the readings from Module 3 & 4, focusing on Chapter 5, 7, 18, 20 and 21.
· Step two: Use your four articles that you found in Module 3 for the PINCH Table. These studies need to relate to your topic and clinical problem.
Two of the studies must be prospective and quantitative. The other two can be retrospective or prospective, but still need to be quantitative.
· Step three: If you have questions about your ROL paper, post them to the Q & A discussion board for feedback from your peers / coach / instructor.
· Step four: Write up your findings in paragraph form using APA format and submit them to Blackboard by the due date and time listed in your syllabus. Here’s how to write up your findings:
· Start with a APA cover page.
· Section 1: Develop your title of your paper. Include your topic, population, variables, setting. (Look at titles of articles in the literature.)
· Section 2: This is your opening paragraph.
· Start with an introduction statement.
· Describe how you performed your ROL.
· Explain why was it important (share the dollars, morbidity / mortality, statistics, safety stats you found with citation)? Refer to your Module 1 DB and Pinch Table.
· State your problem and purpose statements for your paper.
· Section 3: Synthesize the four research articles about your topic that you critiqued in Module 1. Analysis may include clustering and interrelating ideas from the studies to form an overall representation of the conceptual definitions, descriptions, interventions, instruments, and strengths and weaknesses of the body of knowledge represented by the articles, not the individual articles. See the examples in Chapter 7 (in particular,Synthesizing Sources) Gray, Grove, & Sutherland (2017). Remember that you have already appraised your individual articles in the PINCH table, this is the synthesis and summary of the studies.
· Section 4: What did your ROL add to your knowledge on this topic? Summarize the current knowledge and what you learned about your topic.
· Section 5: APA style and formatting is graded according to the RUBRIC. Limit your paper to two pages not including the Cover and Reference pages.
Note to students about writing up your findings:
· This is a formal APA paper. Look at the Rubric below for more APA information for this paper.
· Don’t forget to use your APA resources!
· Don’t forget to use the group discussion board for additional questions about your paper.
· Turn your paper in to the submission link under the Assignments Tab in Module 4 at the due date and time listed in your syllabus.
· Possible points for this assignment: 100 points
Use this rubric to guide your work the assignment. Points are awarded for each section based on content and clarity of expression.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more