Throughout this lesson, you were asked questions to ponder several times. For this discussion, elaborate on at least one of those questions (listed below), and describe your own thoughts surrounding the question/topic.
· Did you silently judge Angela when you read about her hangover and jittery feeling? Did you instead feel concern for her, or did the situation sound a little too familiar to your own experiences?
· What if you had back surgery and developed an addiction to a prescription opioid that then ran out? Heroin is often used as an injectable alternative for those who find themselves in this position (also putting them at a higher risk of developing HIV/AIDS). Do you think you might resort to illegal means, and, if so, is that a choice freely made?
· Are hallucinogens acceptable as part of someone’s religion? Should they have the right to continue use during prayer ceremonies?
· What accounts for the development of substance use disorders? On the surface, we can generally agree that abusing drugs is a poor choice, but once a drug has entered the human body, how much of a choice do we have?
· Did caffeine dependence/addiction surprise you? Remember that we are looking at substances that can be used to alter the mind and whose over-use can prove harmful.
What is something you learned in this unit about one of the disorders covered? Respond to another learner who chose a different disorder than you chose for your initial post
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more