According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the leading cause of deaths in the United States, equating to about 1 in every 4 deaths. In 2018, the CDC published updated best practice strategies to help decrease cardiovascular disease risks.
· View Best Practices for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Programs.
· On this website, select one of the best practice strategies. Within each practice strategy, you will find three tabs: evidence of effectiveness, evidence of impact, and implementation considerations. In your initial post, use these key categories to address the following question:
· How effective is this practice?
· What kind of impact does this practice have?
· What are the top considerations in implementing this strategy in your community?
Be sure to support your positions with APA formatted in-text citations and references from the assigned
Module 02 Content
Top of Form
After reviewing and studying this module’s content, answer the following questions. Be sure to complete all lab activities and attend/watch all live lectures before completing this assignment. All of your answers should be written in your own words, using full sentences, correct terminology, and proper spelling and grammar.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more