In this lab, you will launch an SQL injection attack from Kali to a vulnerable web application on OWASP BWA.
1) You are required to complete the section titled “SQL Injection” in the lab instructions starting on Page 13. You should log into Kali VM and enter “root” as the username and “toor” as the password before starting the Section 4.
2) You can also complete the first three sections of the lab to gain acquaintance with SQL. It is recommended, but not required.
3) Before performing this lab, please make sure that you read the sections related with SQL Injection in Chapter-26 and Chapter 27.
4) Take a screenshot of step 12, Section 4. Only take the screenshots that show password fields that are associated with the users table.
After completing this lab,
1) Write a one-paragraph summary for what you have done in this netlab assignment.
2) Write a one-paragraph explanation of how you can fix the vulnerability on OWASP BWA. (Refer to Chapter 26 and Chapter 27)
3) Watch the video on this webpage and also read the story on how an SQL injection vulnerability turned into a national security case: https://abc7chicago.com/politics/how-the-russians-penetrated-illinois-election-computers/3778816/ . What are the consequences of this vulnerability?
Please follow APA formatting style. Cite all sources.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more