Write a sample cover letter that highlights why you would be ideal for the position. In
the cover letter, you need to mention the position and discuss the tasks that would be
required of you in that position. You can address the cover letter to either a real or
fabricated person/organization. Do not address it to “To Whom It May Concern” or
“Dear Sir/Madam” or anything else generic
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Cover Letter Content
• Includes your contact information, date, salutation/greeting (with hiring manager’s full name, title, company, address), body, closing, signature – i.e., major components of a cover letter.
• Components are organized logically and overall the letter is attractive.
• Letter is concise.
• Audience is clear; addressed to real or fabricated person/organization.
• Identifies specific position and why you would be ideal for it. Discusses tasks required for that position and knowledge of potential employer.
• Discusses your relevant skills, experience, etc. that will make you ideal for the position.
• Includes request for interview or meeting with specific manner of follow-up/reverse call to action, note of appreciation, and mentions resume in closing.
• Address your letter to a specific person whenever possible • Be sure of the correct spelling and appropriate title (Dr., Miss, Mrs., Ms., etc.) • Acceptable alternatives include “Dear Hiring Manager” or “Dear Search Committee” or “Dear Sir or Madam.”
FIRST PARAGRAPH • Explain clearly and succinctly why you are writing • State the full name of the position and how you learned about it, including the name of the person, publication or website, and the date of the listing
SECOND/THIRD PARAGRAPH • Write these paragraphs using the outline you prepared, tailoring your letter to the job • Explain how your qualifications match the job description by highlighting relevant experience and briefly describing accomplishments that demonstrate your capabilities • Explain why this job and this organization appeal to you and fi t into your career goals • Demonstrate that you have researched the organization by referring to specific products, services, philosophy or mission in your explanation of why you are a good match
LAST PARAGRAPH • Stress your enthusiasm for the position and your interest in meeting for an interview • State how and when you can be best contacted • Thank the individual and end with an appropriate ending
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more