Writer: we can use the UAV platform for this assignment to find missing hikers in the woods or eliminate wild pigs destroying farmers crops.
For this activity you will identify and examine a UAS application, construct a UAS design configuration, plan appropriate route (flight path) to conduct simulated operations, and analyze other critical factors to explore operational regulatory compliance. You will document and analyze your experience, including the identified discussion/writing elements in a document (approx 1,000 words), which must conform to the most recent version of APA formatting requirements. Use screen captures and open source images, as figures, to illustrate and support your work.
In support of this activity, you will need to perform and document the following:
Info: Design and Operational Analysis Structure
· Use case (i.e., application) for a client who does not currently employ UAS, which would be supportable using hardware available in ARVL (i.e., your available toolkit; e.g., airframes, sensors, and other components required to successfully operate); discuss the specific need the use fulfills and what will be accomplished
· Customer or user, how they currently fill their need (if at all), and type of operation (public, civil, or military)
· UAS design configuration details, including rational supporting selection of components
· Regulatory framework to be used (e.g., Part 101/Sec. 333; Part 107; Public COA; Civil COA; SAC; etc.) and discussion of why it is most suited
· Overview of operation, including discussion of safety, efficiency, and effectiveness; identify how it differs from alternative users (e.g., civil from recreational and military)
Your analysis should feature the following major headings:
· Introduction (featuring purpose of analysis and specific-application)
· Application Details
· Client (customer details)
· Design Configuration
· Operational Framework
· Concept of Operation
· Observations (from simulated design and operation, as well as real world regulatory/environmental analysis)
Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters. Submit your document by the end of the module week.
Please use this video as example for question no. 2 above.
This UAV has the following components:
4 stroke engine
80 watt generator
Infrared sensor with gimbal
Fuel capacity 75%
GCS Trailer with Large dish antenna.
UAV flight path over Yosemite environment.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more